Monday, May 21, 2012

HOME SWEET HOME ~ DAY EIGHT +
 
Happy Monday!  I got to spend most the day with some precious people.  For those of you who know my mom, you know she is always involved in hospitality for the church.  She has been serving ever since I can remember.   Today there was a funeral service and of coarse mom was on the food team.  They were short handed for this event so mom recruited me to help out.  it was such a blessing to help out and I had a lot of fun being with all the ladies and the one token man.  Lake City Community Church is blessed to have this group of Seniors.  
 


 
 
Since we have moved away, LCCC has added to their campus.  It is a beautiful facility and there seems to be something happening there everyday!  I especially like the new cafe'.  I could sit by this fireplace all day long!





OK, so there was one more reason I'm on this trip that I haven't mentioned yet.   My mom is getting ready for a big yard sale and I promised I would come and help her.  So this week will be spent going through closets, drawers, and boxes digging up treasures to sell.  I can't imagine there will be too much to blog about in the next day or two - so if I skip a day here and there - you'll know what I'm doing.  

I still haven't seen any of my CD'A friends!  I'm hoping to work hard in the day time so maybe my mom will let me go out and play in the evenings.  



No comments:

Post a Comment