Friday, May 18, 2012

HOME SWEET HOME ~ DAY FIVE


Day five - wow! My trip is going fast.  It has been a week of hearing life stories and catching up with friends.  Today I met with yet another life-long friend I grew up with!  I'm feeling very blessed to still be connected with so many friends from my youth.  This friend's name is also Janice.  We even spell it the same.  We started mid-morning at a quaint coffee shop, "Rocket Bakery."    We chatted all the way past lunch time!  So we moved our conversation to one of my favorite taco places, Sr. Froggy.  I know I live in Hillsboro where there is a taco truck on every corner, but Sr. Froggy beats them all; and we don't have one in Hillsboro.  So it was a great treat for me!

The rest of my day has been relaxing.  I'm still staying with Linda for one more night.  She has this awesome cable channel called "Pixel" that shows good, clean movies with out commercials all day long!  I haven't had cable TV in over 5 years so this has been a treat.   It's like the Hallmark channel and ya'll know how I love my "Hallmark movies."   After all, the tag line to my book title is, "My Personal Hallmark Movie."  

Speaking of movies - I'm sitting here in my comfy clothes with Linda and her parents getting ready to watch "The Ultimate Gift."  It is apparently a really good movie that I have to see! I'll let you know  what I think tomorrow!  

Janice & Janice!

YUM!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment